CAREER BUILDER. Drinking coffee is a career builder? In a way, yes. They say taking coffee breaks at the office wastes time. The few minutes you spend doing them are better spent continuing beneficial work to get ahead of others.
Getting ahead of others sleepily or languidly probably, but getting ahead productively? I doubt.
I used to be a coffee hater. But then MX3—my favorite mangosteen supplement—came out with MX3 coffee. When I tried it I felt super energized and felt my health improved more. Really. And it tasted delicious, anyway. So I started taking MX3 coffee from the on.
I now realize how beneficial to work and health drinking coffee is. Just look at these good health results:
1. You get energized and stay alert. It has caffeine that wakes you up and keeps you alert. So, if you have something to get done before you call it a day, take a cup of coffee.
2. Prevents diabetes. Researchers at the UCLA found that this drink increased plasma levels of globulin or SHBG, which is a protein that binds itself to sex hormones. SHBG is said to control the biological activities of our sex hormones, testosterone for men and estrogen for women. These hormones play vital roles in the development of type-2 diabetes. The same was seen in the studies done by researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health.
3. Prevents Parkinson. Some researchers found that moderate coffee drinking may prevent Parkinson’s diseases due to the caffeine intake. And body control may also be helped by the same, said a study done at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre. The study came out in the Neurology journal.
4. Prevents Liver Cancer. Researchers in Italy found that coffee drinking can protect from liver cancer by some 40 percent. If you drink 3 cups per day, liver cancer reduction can go up 50 percent. Heading this study was Dr. Carlo La Vecchia of Milan’s Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri.
5. Prevents heart diseases. Researchers say two cups of coffee a day can help prevent heart problems. Accordingly, people who drink 4 cups a day enjoy a lower risk of suffering heart failures by 11 percent, and even preventing early death.
The logic is that, if you avoid debilitating diseases, you have more chances of improving and advancing in your career and enjoying it longer, too. So enjoy your coffee breaks.
But then again, ask your medical doctor about it before taking coffee even in moderation. And there’s wisdom in taking everything in moderation and balanced.